Saturday, March 23

Linking Park

1, Link the sentences: Level 1.

1, The telephone rang. I was having a shower.
2, You must wait here. I come back.
3, You should peel a banana. You eat it. 
4, You should eat a banana. You peel it. 
5, We can watch the film. I get home.
6, I have lived here. I was a baby.
7, I’ll close the window now. It rains later.
8, I will buy it. I get some money
9, We will have a picnic tomorrow. It’s raining cats and dogs.

Some ideas if needed:

while, in case, after, unless, if, when, before, until, since

2, Link the sentences: Level 2.

Using these words once only:
as | such as | in fact | but | so | or | even though | first, then and finally | and

1, I like this. I don't like that.
2, I like this. I like that
3, She had to do it all again. She never studies.
4, She studies hard. She gets good grades.
5, We could do this. We could do that.
6, I like a lot of sports. I like football. I like tennis. I like basketball.
7, We went for a walk. I
t was raining. 
8, Turn on the laptop. Enter the password. Open the Platform.
9, I don’t like this and I don’t like that. I don’t like anything.