Friday, November 10

Rhyme Time

Look at the sentences and complete the missing word. The missing word should rhyme with the last word of the sentence before.

example:
I was walking down the street
when I saw my mate had new shoes on his feet

1, When I arrived home at half past ten
my sister was chatting to her best _____ 

2, On Tuesday morning I burnt my leg
while I was cooking a fried _____

3, When I first met you
I was suffering from _____

4, When I woke up this morning at half past eight
My mum was shouting YOU ARE  _____!

5, one boring morning we were driving to school
when my mum said 'oh dear we have run out of  _____'

6, They arrived at the party at half past four
but the party wasn't happening any_____

Now, Can you make some sentences of your own?
(using the same structure as above)

7, ________________ book
________________ cook

8, ________________ sing
________________ king

9, ________________ train
________________ rain