1) Define the word for someone else to guess.
2) Spell the word. (and in reverse)
3) Mime the word for someone else to guess.
4) Draw the word for someone else to guess.
5) Make a sentence including the word.
6) Make a question using the word for someone else to answer.
7) Unjumble the wrod.
8) Present the w___d with only the first letter and last letter. Try and remember (or guess) what it is.
9) Put the words in a word search.
11) Remove the vowels. Can you remember the w_rd?
12) Dictate or display the words and then write them from memory.